This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

You only have a few more weeks before the temperature drops to freezing, and fall is over. Now is the perfect time to finish checking things off of your fall bucket list! Grab a friend, your SO, or spend some time by yourself and enjoy the rest of fall!

Have a Bonfire

Invite all of your friends to huddle around a bonfire on a chilly night and make s’mores!

Make Some Fall Treats

Bake a pie, make pumpkin spice cupcakes, or check out our Pinterest for a few other fun fall treat ideas!

Create Fun Fall Decorations

It’s not too late to decorate for fall! Create a cute DIY door wreath or a banner with a fun fall quote.

Have a Fall Photoshoot

Wear your cutest fall outfit, and get outside while the leaves are still pretty. You’ll have lots of fun, and your insta aesthetic will be super cute!

Go on a Hike

With the leaves changing colors and the weather not being too hot, this is the prettiest time of year to go on a nice hike.

Play in the Leaves

You probably haven’t done this since you were a kid, but I highly recommend it. School is stressful, so take some time to relax and not worry about being an adult.

There are so many fun things to enjoy in the fall, and this list doesn’t even come close to naming all of them! Get outside, enjoy the weather and pretty scenery, and remember everything you have to be thankful for!

DIY and John Mayer enthusiast. I watch Elf year-round, eat bdubs way too often, and sing way too loudly. I'm a psychology major at West Virginia Wesleyan College, my home among the hills.