HC Spring Break Survival Kit Swag!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

I’m honestly not sure what is worse, between waiting for Spring Break and coming back from Spring Break and waiting for Summer. Lucky for us writing women on the Her Campus WVWC staff, we got Survival Kits to help us smooth the transition from school to break and back to school. So, what did they give us? Well, I’m dying to brag on Her Campus, so here we go!

neuroSLEEP

When you’re really tired but can’t quite get to sleep from anxiety or a little case of insomnia, neuroSLEEP provides you with a delicious and natural way to get a full night’s rest. Drinking neuroSLEEP helps regulate your sleep schedule and promotes a good night’s rest without being habit-forming (although, if it helps you sleep well and relax, it may become a nighttime relaxation pre-bedtime ritual!). neuroSLEEP contains only 35 calories per bottle and has no artificial colors or flavors!

Go to sleepwithneuro.com now and get your own free bottle to try!

neuro’s Social Profiles: Twitter Handle: @drinkneuro Instagram Handle: @drinkneuro Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/neuro

TRESemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth System

Our hair has really been through the frizz treatment this winter as the weather can’t decide whether or not it will be ice-cold and snowy or warm and sunny. Chances are, you’re looking for a way to make your hair look smooth and healthy. Try out TRESemme’s 7 Day Keratin Smooth System! 7 Days of smooth? As if that wasn’t enough to pique your interest, TRESemme’s 7 Day Keratin Smooth System gives you seven days of salon-smooth hair after just one use!

TRESemme suggests that, in order to have the best possible results from this product, that you follow these simple instructions: Wash with 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner, then apply the 7 Day Keratin Smooth HEat Activated Treatment and blow dry hair. To activate the Thermal Technology, flat iron hair in small sections, making unruly hair smooth and sleek, for frizz-free manageability that lasts between washes.

Try it out and send your pictures to TRESemme with the tag #7DaysofSmooth and tag Her Campus, Her Campus WVWC, and TRESemme! We’d love to see how you rock your sleek, sexy hair!

TRESemmé’s Social Profiles: Twitter Handle: @TRESemme Instagram Handle: @TRESemme Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TRESemme

Chipotle Burritos, Chips, and Guac

Chipotle — We’ve all heard of them. A few of us collegiettes have probably eaten there. Maybe you’ve watched the documentary on Netflix one night … and then WISHED we had a Chipotle! Well, if you’re a Chipotle lover, you’re definitely going to be jealous of all of us here at Her Campus WVWC!

Chipotle gave us FREE Burritos and FREE Chips & Guac certificates! Unfortunately, the closest Chipotle is a couple hours away, so maybe we’ll be scheduling an HCWVWC field trip soon!

Chipotle’s Social Profiles: Twitter Handle: @ChipotleTweets Instagram Handle: @chipotlemexicangrill Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chipotle

ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Conditioner

This product is perfect for collegiettes who love to change up their hair a lot, but now have dry or damaged hair! The great news is that this product we’re getting to try will help keep your hair healthy and hydrated so that you can try turquoise next week and then jump back to your natural color and highlights the following!

This product is an awesome combo of shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, and shine treatment! All you have to do is lather it into your hair with a little splash of water so it gets all in there. Then, let it soak in for 3-5 minutes and rinse it right out!

When you try out this product on your hair, take a picture and let the world and Biotera know just how much you love the product. Use the tag #Biotera on social networks.

ZOTOS Social Profiles: Twitter Handle: @zotosprofesh Instagram Handle: @zotosprofessional Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ZotosPro

Free Waxing Vouchers from European Wax Centers

European Wax Center gave us free waxing coupons!

I don’t know about you, but if waxing keeps me from having to break out the razor every couple days to keep my legs smooth and sexy, I’m game! I’ve actually never waxed anything but my eyebrows, but like I said, I’m feeling pretty game already!

From what I’ve heard, the coupons are great, but the prices aren’t that bad, so I decided to check it out for myself. An eyebrow or underarm wax is $18 and a bikini wax is $33 dollars — their most popular waxes for collegiettes.

If you’re interested in going to European Wax Center, the closest are up around Pittsburgh, but check out their location finder and see if they have a place closer to where you live!

European Wax Center’s (EWC) Social Profiles: Twitter Handle: @europeanwax Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/europeanwax

Bobble Water Bottles

When I first heard of the Bobble, I was a little skeptical. I was thinking something like a dance move mixed with a bottle, so it definitely didn’t seem legit. It turns out I was wrong!

Did you know that Bobble water bottles filter the water as you drink it? While you’re drinking the water, the Bobble’s carbon filter is hard at work removing chlorine and other organic contaminants that are in tap water.

Not only does it filter your water, but the Bobble is also good for the environment. Given that Bobble is a reusable water bottle, buying one saves approximately 300 single serve bottles! In one year, that amounts to thousands of bottles being removed from the environment! That sounds perfect for you green collegiettes, and even us budget-savvy collegiettes!

Bobble’s Social Profiles: Twitter Handle: @waterbobble Instagram Handle: @bobblelove Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Bobble

Yokini Swimwear Coupons

Oh, summer! Where are you? I’m ready for chilling out by the pool and visiting the pool and spending some time in a super cute bathing suit!

I had a super cute bathing suit last summer, but somehow I think it got stolen. I appreciate that the person who now has it has good taste in swimwear, but I really miss my swimsuit! Luckily, we at HCWVWC got 20% off coupons for Yokini Swimwear, so I’m going to go look on their website and see if I can find one even cuter for this season!

I just went and surfed their website and saw this really cool bottom that I could definitely get on board with. It’s a hipster style, which brings the idea of the yoga pants (that we all know and love) fold-over at the top, while giving you some more coverage of the midsection than a normal bikini! Go check them out! You can buy whole suits or just bottoms so you can mix and match!

Yokini Swimwear’s Social Profiles: Twitter Handle: @yokiniswimwear Instagram Handle: @yokiniswimwear Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yokini-Swimwear/156749897676523

Like I said, we got the hook up from Her Campus WVWC! I bet you wish you wrote for us, huh? That’s not really a fair question because there are more opportunities for you to get involved with our Chapter than just writing articles! We have people who do social media. You could be our scout for celebrities and campus cuties. You could help us find events to get involved with on campus. Or maybe you have an idea that you think would be great for us to include with our organization to make us even better suited for our Bobcat Collegiettes! Get in contact with Corinne Weaver or Kaila Burch, our editors, and they’ll let you know about all the opportunities you have to get involved (and get free stuff, *winkwink*).

Keep an eye out, because we might be giving away a couple of our goodies over social media too!

2015 graduate, and part of the founding HerCampus WVWC team, Stephanie now works as a Technical Writer for a technology contractor in Bridgeport, WV. Stephanie married her husband, JR, in October 2014, and together they have one toddler girl who is stealing their hearts and sanity one day and one dumped bowl of crackers at a time.
A public relations major with a passion for social media, the arts, and all things Disney, writer Corinne Weaver hopes to bring some Her Campus flare to WVWC. Weaver performs with the WVWC Theatre and Dance department, is a sister of Alpha Delta Pi, and interned at the National Aquarium in the Summer of '14! This Co-Editor-In-Chief will always love her close-knit hometown of Oakland, Maryland, but looks forward to opportunities to branch out in the future. Follow her @CorinneWeaver4 on Twitter and Instagram!