HC Spring Break Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Hey, collegiettes! Get ready for another giveaway! Her Campus WVWC has exactly what you need to take your spring break to the next level in this Spring Break Survival Kit. Check out what’s up for grabs below, and check the social media accounts for your chance to win some of these incredible products!

Actually She Can – #ActuallySheCan Success Issue

Spring break is a great time to get in some reading. If you feel like reading about female empowerment and celebrating young women and their ambitions – look further than this item!

Cystex Tablets + BOGO Coupons for any Cystex Products

Don’t let urinary tract problems put a stop to your spring break fun. These products have helped so many women fight pain and discomfort due to urinary tract infections, you’ll never want to be without them again!

Erin Condren – Deluxe Monthly Planners, In Bloom Sticker Sheet, Color Dual-Tip Markers

These products are sure to have you getting organized in style! Spring break is a great time to take a step back and reorganize for the rest of the semester, and what better way to do that than with these great designs?

Freeman Beauty – Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo Travel Size + coupon

We all know that dry shampoo is an essential item for any collegiette, this dry shampoo is a sure way to save more time during your break for relaxation! Not only do you have a chance to win a travel size dry shampoo, but you also get a coupon for a future purchase!

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze – Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion

If you haven’t had a chance to get your perfect tan for break, don’t fear! Her Campus is here with some products to help you out! The towelettes are fast and easy to use, and the tanning lotion can provide a natural glow! These products will have you spring break-selfie ready even if you don’t have a fresh beach tan, don’t forget to #SublimeBronze!

Charlotte Tilbury – Hot Lips lipstick samples

These samples can help you complete your perfect look for a night out, or even a night in with a makeover involved. Not only are these lipsticks beautiful, but their creator, Charlotte Tilbury is a perfect example of an empowered woman.

Juicy Couture – Bracelet

Juicy Couture is a brand we all know, with so much to love. This trendy bracelet is a great piece for any collegiette, for any look.

Don’t miss out on this chance to win your very own Spring Break Survival Kit! Be sure to participate in our social media giveaways by following us on Twitter @HerCampusWVWC and Instagram @hercampus_wvwc! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook too! Hang in there, collegiette! Spring Break is just a few days away!

Just a small town girl living in an even smaller college town. I'm an Accounting major at WVWC in hopes of someday going to law school. I enjoy coffee, jumping in puddles, & petting the locals' dogs when they take them for walks on campus.