This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

According to the weather, the colorful leaves on the trees and the fact that Halloween is right around the corner- it’s officially fall. You might be missing popsicles, watermelon and ice cream, but there are still plenty of snacks you can enjoy now that the weather is getting colder. If you’re finding it hard to get excited for the fall, try out these fun fall treats. They’ll be sure to get you in the fall spirit!

Fall Snack Mix

Mix Chex Cereal (cinnamon and vanilla flavors would be yummy), candy corn, Reese’s Pieces, small pretzels, mini marshmallows, and anything else that sounds good in a large bowl.

Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cups

All you need is chocolate pudding, crushed Oreos, and pumpkin candies. Layer the pudding and crushed Oreos in a clear cup or bowl, then top it off with pumpkin candies.

Marshmallow Pops

Stick large marshmallows onto popsicle sticks. Dip the marshmallows into melted chocolate and cover with fall-colored sprinkles.

Pumpkin Pretzels

Heat white melting chocolates and mix in orange food coloring. Dip mini pretzels into the chocolate, then add a green M&M to the top for the stem.

Candy Corn Jell-O

Fill small glasses (clear shot glasses work best) 1/3 full with lemon gelatin and place in the refrigerator. Do the same with orange gelatin layering it with the lemon. Top each glass off with whipped topping and garnish with a candy corn.

Lollipop Ghosts

Wrap a tissue around a lollipop and secure it with a small elastic or some ribbon. Draw on a ghost face with a black marker.

With a few tweaks, you can make these treats fun for any time of the year. Whether you’re having a fall party or just want to be more festive, now is the perfet time to get snacking! Check out the Food board on our Pinterest for more fun snack ideas!

DIY and John Mayer enthusiast. I watch Elf year-round, eat bdubs way too often, and sing way too loudly. I'm a psychology major at West Virginia Wesleyan College, my home among the hills.