Chris Toompas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Name: Chris Toompas

Year: Senior

Major: Criminal Justice

Hometown: Philippi, WV

Relationship status: Single

What are your favorite hobbies? Going to WVU football and basketball games, shooting guns, fishing, and riding.

If you could spend the day with anyone, who would it be? My deceased Grandfather

Celebrity crush: Amy Adams

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip

Camaro, Camaro? I do love muscle cars and trucks, and of course motorcycles.

What kind of Harley do you drive? It’s a black Harley Sportster 1200.

If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Respectful

Hidden talent: I can kinda get by playing the guitar and singing some country music, and I play the Sax in my church’s worship band.

Who else do you know that has their own Harley? Chris is truly one-of-a-kind! You can catch him checking out Aladdin’s ice cream selection after dinner every night. Keep your eyes peeled for him, ladies!

Ashley Young, a native of Hurricane, W.Va., is more than just your typical college senior. She spent last summer interning with Thomas Nelson Publishers, the world's largest Christian publishing company (also America's sixth largest), and she's currently a features intern at Seventeen Magazine in NYC. She even lives in Manhattan! Ashley's also an oil painter, a lover of laughter, and she's engaged. Readers can gladly keep up with her day-to-day happenings by following @AshleyIsYoung on Twitter and Instagram.