CELEBRATE YOU – Your HC Summer Survival Kit Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

As collegiettes, only we truly understand how bad our stress levels this semester, but take heart in knowing that we all get stress, and Her Campus wants to give you some awesome gear for this summer to help you take some time and “Celebrate Yourself”. From our bodies and bellies to our minds and even our keys, Her Campus has some awesome products in this Summer Survival Kit!

Chipotle! to CELEBRATE YOUr Hungry Belly!

As usual, the ladies at Her Campus HQ know how much we love our Chipotle, so they gave us BOGO and Free Entree cards. Getting on these will definitely help you Celebrate “TREAT Yo’Self” You! Maybe you grab Chipotle with your boyfriend after a day at the beach, or maybe you’re grabbing some grub while you’re out with the gal pals! Get your burrito on!

CELEBRATE YOU! Be You! Wear You!

boohoo has started a new #WeAreUSA campaign, and the emphasis is on being totally you. What better way to Celebrate You this summer than by being totally yourself! It’s so hard to be yourself when you want to impress that boy, earn that grade, not upset your roommate, be a good sorority sister, so you gotta’ give yourself some time to not worry about doing everything for everyone else all the time, and do something for you. Check out boohoo. They gave us some pretty cool ponchos and copies of their #WeAreUSA magazine!

CELEBRATE YOUr Mind! Grab a Good Read!

Financial journalist Nicole Lapin has written a book to help you weed through all that fancy finance jargon and get your finances on track now!

As a graduating college student, I wish I would have had a book like this sooner so I could have better planned for this next phase of my life. Luckily, I have a husband who has been out in the real world for awhile to help me.

None of us like to feel like we don’t understand, so when people are throwing out fancy jargon about our money and what we should do with our money and we don’t understand, we’ll get upset and defensive. Check out this book that Her Campus HQ gave us and educate yourself to find out how to get your finances on track!

The book is called Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin. We have a few copies we’re going to give away and then you can get it on Amazon. I’d also check your local bookstores or favorite book-buying websites!

CELEBRATE YOUr Body!

Crunch Live is a website program that gives you the freedom to workout whenever and wherever you want. A big part of celebrating your body and celebrating life is to take care of what you have while you’re in it. If you don’t start by taking care of you, how else are you going to be able to celebrate and care for what is around you!

We’re giving away 30-day memberships to a few lucky winners so you can try it out and celebrate your body wherever you feel best!

Remember my blog post earlier in the semester about Yoga with Adrienne and “Find What Feels Good”? I was totally skeptical about an online fitness program, thinking it can’t be effective since you’re not in a room with the instructor, but it’s so awesome because you can do and take it anywhere. You can do it anytime! Give it a shot, maybe it’s for you! Crunch Live has given you that opportunity to figure that out!

CELEBRATE YOUr Beauty!

I don’t know about you all, but that temporary tattoo trend going around is pretty awesome! What’s better than temporary tattoos for those of us who want the cool feeling of having some skin ink but we don’t want the commitment? A real tattoo lasts even once your skin starts to get old and saggy or your feelings about tattoos or the reason for your tattoos change. We’ve got tattoos from Blink Tattoos — they’re temporary and a perfect sample of their whole collection. Go check out their stuff (it’s super cute, and if you’re planning on going to a music festival or any type of festival, that’s totally in)!

Are you passionate about jewelry and want to earn some extra money on the side? Check out Chloe + Isabel! They sent us some bracelets, so get your hands on one of these survival kits, and you’ll get a taste of what kind of products they have. Need more of a reason to think about being a Chloe + Isabel consultant, let me share with you what you can earn from it:

o  25-40% commission on all personal sales

o  A no-cost customizable Online Boutique

o  Training via video + our innovative Online Office

o Unlimited free + discounted jewelry! Plus, join our GEM community + you could win:

o An all-expense-paid trip to NYC

o Shopping sprees at top retailers

o  One-on-one resume writing sessions

o A personal recommendation letter from CEO + Founder, Chantel Waterbury  + more!

They work specifically with collegiettes like you and me to make us into the leaders we wanna’ be. If you’re looking into a career in fashion or public relations, this could be a good opportunity for you to look into. College women who have been involved in this organization have been able to get jobs with the company they wanted after graduation.

They start a new class of college women every January, May, and September! Apply now on their website (www.chloeandisabel.com/become-a-gem-merchandiser).

CELEBRATE YOUr Favorite HC Chapter!

Her Campus HQ always sends us some pretty cool swag (because they celebrate themselves as well!). For this summer, they sent us HCXO keychains! Sport your keys and favorite spot to go on the internet where you find collegiettes just like you, experiencing the same struggles as you, and may even have your same dreams, goals, and desires!

Keep your eye out on our social media pages for our awesome giveaways coming soon!

Good luck on finals and CELEBRATE YOUr Summer! Share with us! 

2015 graduate, and part of the founding HerCampus WVWC team, Stephanie now works as a Technical Writer for a technology contractor in Bridgeport, WV. Stephanie married her husband, JR, in October 2014, and together they have one toddler girl who is stealing their hearts and sanity one day and one dumped bowl of crackers at a time.
A public relations major with a passion for social media, the arts, and all things Disney, writer Corinne Weaver hopes to bring some Her Campus flare to WVWC. Weaver performs with the WVWC Theatre and Dance department, is a sister of Alpha Delta Pi, and interned at the National Aquarium in the Summer of '14! This Co-Editor-In-Chief will always love her close-knit hometown of Oakland, Maryland, but looks forward to opportunities to branch out in the future. Follow her @CorinneWeaver4 on Twitter and Instagram!