Happy 2nd Day of Fall, Collegiettes! The time of sweater weather, haunted houses, and pumpkin spice is upon us, and, for that reason, we’ve scavenged the internet for the most try-worthy fall snacks so you don’t have to.
1. Pumpkin Spice Lindt Truffles
Shoutout to Lindt for allowing us to get our fall and chocolate fixes all in one place.
2. Talenti Caramel Apple Pie Gelato
We’re sure this doesn’t suck.
3. Jif Maple Peanut Butter Spread
Do yourself a favor and spread happiness all over your life and sandwich.
4. Pecan Pie M&M’s
Like regualr M&M’s, but much more festive.
5. Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
On a morning bagel? A spoon? It’s totally up to you. We don’t judge here.
6. Salazon Pumpkin IPA-Infused Chocolate
Chocolate. Pumpkin. Beer. Enough said.
7. Califa Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
Pumpkin spice? Check. Low calorie? Check. Cold as my heart? Probably.
8. Nonni’s Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Biscotti
A perfect companion for your morning PSL!
9. Tastykake Caramel Apple Mini Donuts
They’re caramel. They’re apple. They’re mini. What more could you need?
10. Teavana Pumpkin Spice Brulee Oolong Tea
If you’re a lover of pumpkin spice but a hater of coffee… Man, do we have some news for you.
Happy Snacking, Collegiettes!