etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Why Sunday Is the Best

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Whether you consider Sunday to be the day you end your week or begin your week, we can all agree that Sunday’s are one of the best days.  It’s a day where most of the time nothing is really going on, so you can spend the day however you’d like. These are some of the best ways to have the perfect lazy Sunday:

1. You can spend your entire day in bed

There’s just something about waking up Sunday morning and knowing you don’t have to leave your bed if you really don’t want to.

2. It’s the day where you catch up with all the work you didn’t do

You know all of that homework and studying you told yourself you’d do early but didn’t? Sundays are the best days for you to catch up on all of that.

3. Binge watching Netflix all day is totally acceptable

Watching two full seasons of your favorite series in one day turns into an accomplishment.

4.  You can recover from the weekend

Sometimes your weekend gets a little crazier than expected. No better day to recover than on a Sunday.

5. There’s usually always something good on tv.

Whether it’s a football game or the Harry Potter marathon, you can almost always find something to watch on TV.

6.  You can finally do laundry

You were too lazy do your laundry the past two weekends, so you have no outfits to wear for the upcoming week. Do laundry so you don’t have to keep wearing the same pairs of jeans for the sixth time in a row.

7. You can stay in comfy clothes all day with no makeup.

If you have nowhere to go, then you have no reason to look “presentable”. You can wear a giant t-shirt and sweat pants that are three sizes too big and feel no shame.  

I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!