burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Victoria’s Secret 2013 Fantasy Bra Finally Announced

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra to be worn in the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion show was announced Wednesday afternoon. This year South African model Candice Swanepoel will be strutting down the runway wearing the “Royal Fantasy Bra.” So, what makes this years Fantasy Bra so “Royal” compared to the previous bras worn since Claudia Schiffer sported the “Million Dollar Miracle Bra” in 1996? This year’s Fantasy Bra has a price tag of over 10 million dollars! 

The “Royal Fantasy Bra” is a Mouawad designed piece with 4,200 handset precious stones such as rubies, yellow sapphires, and diamonds set in 18 carat gold with a 52-carat ruby that is dangling from a diamond bow. It is so extravagant that they need multiple body guards to handle the bra. 

The theme has yet to be announced as well as the special performers for the fashion show. Stay tuned for more information on the 2013 fashion show and make sure to tune in to the fashion show when it airs on CBS December 10th. 

Fashion Merchandising major with a minor in Business Administration Senior at West Virginia University From Pittsburgh PA