Top 10 Songs That Are a Must for Your Shower Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

We all sing in the shower. Don’t lie. There’s just something super enticing about being naked, getting clean, and screaming your favorite lyrics at the top of your lungs. Here are your absolute must haves for your squeaky-clean endeavors.

10. So Real – Anthony Flammia

It’s addicting and groovy. This song will definitely get you dancing. Just don’t slip. You’re not old enough for Life Alert.

9. Needed Me – Rihanna

Well, Rihanna is a necessity on every playlist. You know this song BUMPS. Especially if you’re still bitter about not getting a text back in 3 hours.

8. Sorry – Justin Bieber

It’s just so CATCHY, and Justin is so HOT. What’s better than screaming these lyrics thinking of him all wet?…

7. 7/11 – Beyoncé

SMACK IT, SMACK IT, IN THE AYERRRRR

6. Shower – Becky G

It’s in the NAME.

5. All of Me – John Legend

You know the acoustics in there are perfect for this song.

4. Young and Beautiful – Lana Del Rey

She’s a queen. You’re a queen in the shower.

3. Love Sosa – Chief Keef

Sometimes your inner hood-rat has to come out… what better place than in the shower? 3hunna.

2. Fly Me To The Moon – Frank Sinatra

Now, where would this playlist be without an absolute classic from Ol’ Blue Eyes?!

1. Closer – The Chainsmokers

Did y’all actually think that this song wouldn’t be on this playlist? It literally never gets old. Don’t argue.

I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!