This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Spring fever is real people. As soon as that first bird chirped, I put away my winter coat for good. Spring is the best time to enjoy nature and get out of that slump the winter put us in. A great way to get in that spring time mood is to listen to some good music. This playlist is great for walking to class or even sitting outside and doing homework. Here is your official “2017 Spring Fever Playlist”. 

1. Slide- Calvin Harris ft. Frank Ocean, Migos

2. Galway Girl- Ed Sheeran

3. Skylines- Glades

4. Passionfruit- Drake

5. Young, Dumb & Broke- Khalid

6. Wicket- mansionz, G-Eazy

7. The One- The Chainsmokers

8. Heatstroke- Calvin Harris ft. Young Thug, Pharrell Williams and Ariana Grande

9. Humble- Kendrick Lamar

10. All on Me- Devin Dawson

11. I Need It- Johnny Balik

12. No Promises- Cheat Codes ft. Demi Lovato

13. Everybody- Logic 

14. Don’t Take The Money- Bleachers

15. Do You Love Me- Jay Sean

16. The Shine- ayokay ft. Chelsea Cutler

17. Craving You- Thomas Rhett ft. Maren Morris

18. Ultralife- Oh Wonder

19. That’s What I Like- Bruno Mars

20. Drunk Girls Dont Cry- Maren Morris 

I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!