This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

College game day attire is a big deal on campus. From a t-shirt dress to just a t-shirt, rain or shine, game day attire is crucial.

College Distressed

Let College Distressed dress you for game day! College Distressed on Pinterest and Etsy has great custom ideas for WVU game days. They have anywhere from tie-dye to lace up! They have ideas and items for purchase!

Check out their Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/collegedistress/gameday-ready/ 

or

Etsy store: https://www.collegedistressed.patternbyetsy.com/

The classic custom t-shirt, jean shorts, and converse is a typical game day outfit. Walking all around Morgantown from tailgate to tailgate, this is YOUR perfect game day outfit.

(i.e. Photo Courtesy of Etsy)

Your game day crew has their own style. Some in custom t-shirts, some with a crew neck, and some mixing the fashion. Mixing and matching to find your outfit can come out to YOUR perfect game day outfit.

(i.e. Photo Courtesy of Etsy)

The custom lace up can help you style in cold, sunny, or rainy weather! The custom lace up can be applied to crew necks, hoodies, t-shirts, tanks, etc. Use the custom lace up to make YOUR perfect game day outfit.

(i.e. Photo Courtesy of Etsy)

Take the time to customize or buy your game day attire. If you want to be comfortable AND fashionable, it is worth it!

Madelynn is a junior at West Virginia University. She is majoring in strategic communication with an emphasis in public relations. Madelynn plans on working for a non-profit organization after graduation. She is involved in Her Campus, Omega Phi Alpha, Ed On Campus, Active Minds, & WVU Student Events Board. Madelynn is passionate about community service and helping others. 
Hi ladies and gents, my name is Mel, Melanie if you're feelin' fancy. I'm a senior studying advertising, political science and fashion at West Virginia University. In addition to my studies, I am the Campus Correspondent for the WVU HC Chapter! You can hear me on the radio at U92 FM reporting the news and hosting morning shows. If I'm not there, I'm most likely at the local Panera eating my body weight in broccoli cheddar soup or writing about the daily, awkward encounters I experience. I represenative of the college of media as an ambassador and the prez of the magazine club. Oversized sweatshirts and jean on jean are my aesthetics. Lover, not a fighter unless you tell me Joe Jonas wasn't the best Jonas. Laters, baby.