Our Her Campus Care Package

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Last week was a great week for us for many reasons but especially because we finally received our Back to School Survival Kit! I couldn’t have been more excited to come home to a big box of surprises last Monday. Actually, the surprises didn’t stop rolling in. A few days later I had another knock on the door with yet another box!

Her Campus obviously hooked us up with an adorable back pack, clip board and stickers, however, the whole package was thanks to them! The next thing we noticed was what seemed like a million adorable pens and notebooks from Poppin. These were not your standard school supplies, though. Think neon bright colors and purse-sized, soft covered notebooks… they are perfect and a sure way to guarantee some great notetaking for the rest of the school year. Want to receive $5 off of your next order from Poppin? Use the promotional code DORMSTYLE during your purchase!

Next, I saw two bottles of red goodness from Neuro SONIC. This couldn’t have come at a better time since last week was an extreme study week for me. Neuro SONIC not only tastes great but provides sustained, focused energy. It helps energize your life and focus on the things that matter. It increases alertness, sustains energy and supports mental perforamnce. 

Along with the energy kick we’re getting, SK Energy sent us a whole box filled with energy shots. You better believe our chapter will be getting some major work done!

LUNA also helped contribute to our care packages by contributing a dozen luna bars. Oh not just any kind of Luna bars but Smores flavored ones…. more please. Here’s to healthy snacking!

And last but not least, Chipotle hooked us up with a BOGO coupon. Insert heart-eyed emoji here. 

Thank you so much to Her Campus headquarters and all of the awesome partners who contributed to our survival kit. We can’t wait for another!