Meet the Cutest Couple: Blaire Rigney and Robbie Welty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

The votes are in from our HerCampus WVU social media contest and it could not be any more obvious who WVU’s cutest couple is: Blaire Rigney and Robbie Welty!

Blaire is a sophomore animal and nutritional sciences major and Robbie is a senior political science major.

This precious pair is proof that love truly does exist within the chaos and insanity of WVU…..who knew?!

Q: How long have you two been together?

B&R: We’ve been together for around 3 years

Q: How did you two meet?

B&R: We met in high school

Q: What’s your favorite thing to do together?

B&R: I don’t think there is anything in particular. We like going to concerts and out to eat, just running errands, anything!

Q: What’s a funny story that you guys have together?

B&R: When we tried to go to Rita’s for the first time and the GPS led us on back roads into Pennsylvania. Then we ended up going back and finally found it, it just took us like an hour and a half it was bad!

Q: Do you have a favorite date spot in Morgantown?

B&R: We’ve recently discovered the restaurant Yesterday’s and love it!

Q:What’s your secret to maintaining a happy relationship within all the ruckus of WVU?

B&R: Our secret is staying honest with each other and spending our free time together.  We have a really strong level of trust.

Q:Do you have any advice for guys looking for a relationship at WVU?

R: Just have fun and let relationships happen if they happen.  Don’t try and force things.

B: Don’t settle down with just anyone, it’s not worth it unless it’s fun and exciting!