The Fall is Yours

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

This fall is right around the corner ladies! It is coming quick so we have to get our closets ready for a change. This year we are going to see a lot of oversized cardigans and above the knee-riding boots. 

This trend started in Hollywood with a laid back feel to it. We see celebs like Jennifer Anniston and Selena Gomez sporting this style on a weekly basis. This would be a great outfit to go to class in, study in or to just hang out at a friend’s house. The bigger the cardigan the better. The whole idea of the oversized cardigan is to look comfy and like it’s a blanket draped around you. So drop those form fitting sweaters this year. 

Along with the cardigans, are above-the-knee riding boots. Like I mentioned earlier, this year everything is oversized and not very form fitting.  You can style your riding boots with skinny jeans or leggings! Make it a nice preppy outfit or a comfortable warm outfit. Any way you decide to style it will be dead on the ringer. 

All of these trends are easy to find cheap! Don’t go blowing all of the money mom and dad gave you for this semester on a pair of boots. You can find a lot of sweaters at Forever 21 and tons of boots at Charlotte Russe. You could style a whole outfit under $40! So lets get to it fellow fashionistas! Time to go shopping!