Everything You Need To Know About An Aries

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Aries season is in full effect, so here are some of the most important things you need to know about the Aries themselves. While every trait of an Aries might not match up with a particular person born March 21st to April 19th, some may come pretty dang close. 

What Are Aries’ Strengths and Weaknesses?

Aries tend to be very passionate and determined individuals who always have a set goal and don’t stop until they have achieved it. While Aries can be very confident in things, they are also insanely impatient and moody. Most of all, Aries are super complicated, and no one can ever seem to figure them out.

Aries Relationships

When it comes to loving someone, Aries are very passionate and are not afraid to express their overwhelming affection for their partner. Sometimes Aries are so in love they can’t see when the same love is not being given to them in return. Aries tend to be very irresistible to the opposite sex, as some would say.

Aries Friends and Family

Aries love meeting new people and are very open to multiple personalities and have numerous groups of friends. While Aries have many friends, they are not afraid to cut people out of their lives who are dishonest and untrustworthy. When it comes to family, Aries are very independent but also have very good relationships with their family.

Aries Career and Money

Aries like to be at the top of the totem pole and love having all the power they can possess. Aries are ambitious and often succeed in any career they choose. When it comes to money, Aries are smart, but also love the joy spending brings to them. Aries often make rash financial decisions but always seem to earn back the money they need.

How Do You Attract an Aries Woman?

Aries are always on the move, and never allow a man to stop them in their tracks. When first trying to attract an Aries, she needs to feel free and not suffocated by a relationship. Once an Aries woman falls for a man, she becomes very faithful and can often get jealous of other women. Aries need constant attention and love, but the Aries woman is always the one in charge. An Aries woman needs someone to equally match her energy, not someone to follow.

Gracie is a Junior at WVU pursuing a degree in Advertising and Public Relations with minors in Sales, Medical Humanities and Health Studies, and Health Promotion. She hopes to become a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative and be active in the medical field. She is an avid lover of dogs, Netflix, and naps. She also enjoys driving around in her car playing music entirely too loud and dancing all while she's wasting her gas. She also loves meeting new people.
Her Campus at West Virginia University