alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Enjoy Your Summer Vacation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

1. Enjoy the free time while you have it. Unless you are becoming a teacher/professor you don’t get to have three months off typically.

2. If you are on a getaway, leave the work behind. It is a time to break away and not to have thoughts. Put yourself first.

3. Relax! Don’t put too much planning and organizing into the schedule. If you are going to plan, space the activities out so you’re not rushing.

4. Explore, go out of your norms and find something new to try.

5. Catch up on sleep. Take advantage of your free time and nap.

6. Plan activities to do with friends.

7. Do something that you really want to do.

8. Enjoy the food. It’s the time that of the year that you can enjoy picnic food, eat out and enjoy the foods that you love.

9. Refresh your life/lifestyle. Try to clean up, try a new activity or new fitness schedule.

10. Enjoy Summer!

Becky Zur

Point Park

Red head, blue eyes and a dedicated Swifty.
                    I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!