The Best Vegetarian Friendly Restaurants in Morgantown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

1. Blue Moose Café

Located downtown, it’s the perfect place to unwind or study. This cozy coffeehouse consists of meals that are all-natural and mainly vegetarian. Munch on one of their tasty hummus wraps while enjoying some live local music. 

(https://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/AI4bxYE-DuuFeL3meQHRcQ/348s.jpg)

2. Black Bear Burritos

You’re seriously missing out if you haven’t been here yet. You can build your own burrito choosing from a wide range of the freshest ingredients. That includes their vegan rice, 100% organic tofu, and 100% vegetarian beans. To make it even better, they use a separate grill for all vegetarian dishes!

3. Juice Bar

A popular spot in the Evansdale Crossing, this is the place to go if you need something quick and healthy. The smoothies are out of this world and they even accept meal swipes. 

4. Mountain State Brewing Co.

From salads to flatbreads, this spot has endless options of delicious meat-free meals. They even offer an entire gluten-free menu. Go treat yourself to a nice dinner and don’t forget to try some of their famous beers! 

5. Terra Café

This hidden gem serves some of the best breakfast and lunch. Everything at Terra Café is made in house and will definitely satisfy your taste buds. If you have a sweet tooth, I recommend indulging in some of their yummy pastries. 

Carly is a senior journalism major in the Reed College of Media with a minor in sports communication. In addition to being a writer for Her Campus, Carly is also a news reporter for WVU's The Daily Atheneum. Originally from Bucks County, Pa., Carly is a huge Philadelphia sports fan. Some of her favorite hobbies include petting dogs, drinking wine and going to concerts. 
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!