Best Brunch Spots in Morgantown

What’s the best way to cure your Sunday Scaries? Brunch, of course. With delicious food, maybe some mimosas, and good company; check out some of these spots that serve the best brunch in Morgantown.

Iron Horse Tavern

With its convenient location on High Street and unbeatable specials, Iron Horse is one of the most popular spots. Brunch is served every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., with the choices of house infused bacon Bloody Marys, beer cocktails, or bottomless mimosas and sangria for drink specials.

Bagel Crust Café

This brand new bagel jont is what we’ve all been waiting for. The menu offers a wide variety of bagels, unique breakfast sandwiches, specialty lunch sandwiches, freshly made coffee drinks. It’s a little taste of New York in Morgantown.

Table 9

This spot is perfect for a nice sit-down meal with a gorgeous view. Located right on the water in The Wharf District, you can indulge their popular bananas foster French toast, various omelets, or delicious sandwiches. I highly recommend trying their pomegranate mimosa or ginger spritzer.

Terra Café

Everything here is fresh, local and made from scratch. They have so many yummy options on their brunch menu, and they offer plenty of vegetarian options. Oh, and don’t forget to try their crepes.

Carly is a senior journalism major in the Reed College of Media with a minor in sports communication. In addition to being a writer for Her Campus, Carly is also a news reporter for WVU's The Daily Atheneum. Originally from Bucks County, Pa., Carly is a huge Philadelphia sports fan. Some of her favorite hobbies include petting dogs, drinking wine and going to concerts.