The BendHer Brothers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Many times three’s a crowd, but when it comes to the Bendher Brothers, three’s a beat. The Bendher Brothers are three WVU students, Pasquale, Roy and Brendan. The trio is responsible for providing the sound, and sometimes the craziness, of the night. They play at local bars, as well as shows throughout the northeast coast. 

Although Morgantown has many Dj’s, this group is unique since there is three of them contributing. When meeting them I thought back to the 1990’s, where each member of a boy band had a role. Just like then, the three each bring their own personality to the music. Pasquale is smooth, Roy brings the flavor, and Brendan provides the insanity. All three of them together makes the sound of the Bendher Bros.

Read more from my interview with the Bendher Brothers and check out the newest song!

You can also follow them on twitter, @TheBendherBros and like them on Facebook!

Q: How did you three meet?

Brendan: I met Roy lifeguarding at Eleberon bathing club in long branch n.j., and we met Pasquale at WVU pledging Pi Kapp.

Q: When did the Bendher Brothers form?

Pasquale: About a year ago. It kinda started off as a joke just djing frat parties, but then gigs started happening downtown, and eventually we wanted to make our own music and we started to produce shortly after learning to dj.

Q: Why did you all want to make music?

Roy:  Id say going to Miami Music Week had a lot to do with that.  we went to Ultra 2012 & 2013 and the shows, the venues, the music, and the magnitude of people was overwhelming to say the least, but right away we wanted to be a part of it and haven’t wasted anytime since

Q: Who is your inspiration for work?

Brendan: Swedish House Mafia. The first time they sold out MSG in 2012. Other artists that influence us are Diplo, Kyro, Golden Features, LOUDPVCK, Dolphin Francis, Dash Berlin, Borgore, Flux Pavilion, Flosstradamus, Pretty Lights and much more.

Q: What has been your best show?

All: Bounce Boat NYC when we played a show with Kevin Drew and Eva Shaw aka BAMBI.

Q: What has been your greatest accomplishment?

All: Making it to 42 in the Spinnin’ Records Talent Pool with our track Keep It Trill

Q: Which roles do each of you play in the group?

Roy: We all take part in every part of The Bendher Brothers but more or less. Pasquale and I mainly produce, as I am now a graduate of WVU with a degree in Advertising, I have much more time on my hands. Brendan and Pasquale mainly do the djing at our gigs.

Q: What has been your hardest part about being a DJ?

Brendan: Having to hold in your urine while performing. Ugh, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Q: What can we expect next from the Bendher Bros?

Pasquale: Music!!! You guys can expect a lot of upcoming projects we’ve been working on, including originals, and remixes of songs of all different types of genres, not just trap or house music necessarily. We’ve been asked by artists in Australia to collab and make remixes of their songs. Its a great feeling to get such positive support and feedback from people across the world. 

For more music from the BendHer Brothers, click here!