1. Even before you tell her she’s yours you have a whole collection of presents for her. More than likely enough to cover her walls, some clothes, a blanket or two, and candy. Basically enough to decorate her room and make her more comfortable in the dreaded crummy dorm rooms.
2. You love to show her off to all your friends.. “Yeah.. I have a little. Actually, I have two. Want to see pictures? You’re in luck! I have like 20 right here!”
3. She texts you for help with every problem, big or small.
4. She likes to call you mom, especially when you try to give her advice or tell her something she doesn’t want to hear.
5. And there’s a chance that your boyfriend may inherit the name “dad.”
6. You text her every night so you know she has plans and won’t be sitting home alone.
7. Don’t have someone to eat with? Don’t worry little, biggie’s here to sit you or make you a home cooked meal.
8. When she doesn’t text you before at least 2 p.m. after a rough night on the town you start texting her a million times to make sure she’s a-okay.
9. You can fully tell what mood she’s in and it starts to rub off on you.
10. And you make her come over just to lay in bed, eat junk food, and watch movies with you all day.
11. You learn to strongly dislike anyone who hurts your little’s feeling or vice versa.
12. She calls you when she needs a ride to any and all places that aren’t right beside her dorm.
13. You know that no matter where life takes you, she’s your little and you’ll be bonded together forever.