32 Tv Shows You Forgot You Were Obsessed With

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Old Disney Channel, old Nickelodeon, old Cartoon Network, old MTV, old VH1… you miss them all. Those were when you were addicted to watching tv because that’s when TV was actually good to watch. Take a look at this list of shows you totally forgot you were obsessed with:

1.Hannah Montana – Don’t pretend like you didn’t use the bone dance song to help you pass your test.

2. That’s So Raven – Remember the episode with the giant pizza?

3. Wizards or Waverly Place – What’s that? A hat. Crazy, funky, junky, hat.

4. Zoey 101 – All you ever wanted was for Zoey to realize how IN LOVE Chase was with her

5. Lizzie McGuire – You know the best episode was the one with Aaron Carter

6. Suite Life of Zack and Cody – You couldn’t decide which twin you were more in love with… Zack or Cody

7. Phil of the Future – When Phil and Keely kissed your heart was so happy

8. Kim Possible – RON AND KIM COME ON

9. Even Stevens – Beans.

10. The Amanda Show – Bring in the dancing lobsters!

11. Recess – This was a classic everyone loved

12. Hey Arnold! – You weren’t exactly sure how you felt about Helga’s obsession with Arnold

13. Brandy and Mr. Whiskers – How could a dog have such good fashion sense?

14. Adventures of Jimmy Neutron – GOTTA BLAST

15. The Wild Thornberrys – Nigel Thorberry… what a guy

16. Catdog – You had to explain to everyone who didn’t watch the show that it was a cat AND a dog

17. As Told by Ginger – Let’s not forget the episode where Ginger and her friends tried to rock some makeup for the first time… it’s okay it happens to us all.

18. Unfabulous – If you know the song Mexican Wrestler then you were a true fan.

19. Foster’s Home for Imaginary Kids –  You had too many favorite characters to choose from

20. ChalkZone – Rudy’s got the chalk!!

21. My Life as a Teenage Robot – Sometimes you wish you could live life as a robot

22. Life with Derek – Even though Derek and Casey were step-siblings on the show, you thought they’d make such a cute couple in real life

23. I love New York – You hated to admit you watched this, but you just could. not. stop.

24. Rock of Love – Lacey and Dallas… need I say more?

25. Charm School – All of your favorite reality stars in one show… could it get any better?

26. Rugrats – Okay come on people EVERYONE loved this

27. All Grown Up – You weren’t exactly sure how you felt about it, but you loved Rugrats so felt obligated to like this too

28. Next – The best moments were when people would get Next-ed the second they would walk off the bus

29. Room Raiders – Remember when Zac Efron was on there?

30. Silent library – You would imagine which friend would be the funniest in whatever challenge was happening

31. Jersey Shore – CABS ARE HERE

32. All That – This was just like SNL except for kids

I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!