12 Thoughts That Run Through a Girls’ Mind When She Meets a Cute Boy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Girls are known for acting a little bit crazy which is usually only a stereotype but we can’t pretend like our hearts don’t beat out of our chests when we make eye contact with our dream boy. When it comes to us meeting cute boys, we tend to go a little bit overboard. We just can’t help it, it’s uncontrollable to think these things. The worst part is, these thoughts run through our mind within a 30 second span.

1. OMG is he real?

2. I need him

3. Ugh he’s definitely too cute for me

4. Maybe we can be friends?

5. Oh no, we can’t be friends because I think I’m in love

6. Maybe I’ll see him out this weekend *texts everyone she knows to see if they know what bar he’ll be headed to*

7. I call dibs on him

8. Would it be weird if I asked for his number?

9. Yeah that’s weird, I’ll just stare instead

10. Now I look creepy, he hates me

11. Am I turning red? He definitely knows I think he’s cute

12.  What’s his name? I need to stalk him ASAP

I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!