nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Songs to Jam to This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

There are plenty of brand new songs that dropped that could easy be your go to Summer jam. Music is so important, especially in the summer. You can bond with your friends over the latest song and it sets a really great vibe for any social scene. Get ready to roll your windows down to these songs for Summer!

10. Bon Appetit – Katy Perry feat. Milos

This song has an electric backbeat that’s definitely made for the beach or the poolside!

9. Now or Never – Halsey

Now or Never is the perfect song for a sunny day just cruising with your friends!

8. Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheehan

This song is perfect for jamming to around a fire with friends this Summer! 

7. No Problem – Chance the Rapper

No Problem features many artist that would get any party started.

6. There’s Nothing Holding Me Back – Shawn Mendes

This song is just perfect for a sunny day that’s made for cruising.

4. The Cure – Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga has done it again with this song that’s so chill and perfect for jamming to with friends.

3. Most Girls – Hailee Steinfield 

This new song is perfect for a summer day with your squad. Celebrate a Summer day with your girls and jam! 

2. That’s What I Like – Bruno Mars

This song is SO good for any time of year, but especially for summer. It’s made for the beach, a boat, a pool, and basically anywhere with some sunshine! This song will definitely put you in the Summer mood.

1. I’m the One – DJ Khaled feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne

This song just might be the go to Summer song for everyone. It’s catchy, it’s got a great beat and vibe. It’s perfect to kick off the Summer.

I'm a freshman attending West Virginia University. I'm majoring in elementary education with a specialization in English. I'm so excited to see where my journey as a mountaineer takes me!
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!