burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WSU chapter.

Hailee Steinfeld – Her black and white lacy dress was stunning. It had a fun and youthful look that seemed to fit her personality. The front is short and fun with a long trail in the back. This dress paired with her beautiful natural classic Hollywood makeup makes the whole look flawless.

(Vanity Fair)

1. Armie Hammer – Armie looked so handsome in his red velvet tux. He looked elegant and stood out on the red carpet among the many other men’s looks.  (WireImage) 
  2. Zoey Deutch- She looked so beautiful in her champagne gown. The detail on the gown in unbelievable. Her big curls and neutral makeup tied the look together perfectly.
  1. Timothee Chalamet – A cream tux with shiny black dress shoes was a beautiful combination. The Call Me by Your Name actors looked completely Oscar ready. Their film won “Best Adapted Screenplay” and was nominated in three other categories.

1. Jenna Dewan – Her open leg red dress was an elegant pick for the ceremony. Her look was simple but also bold. (Getty Images)

I am a sophomore at Washington State University. I am getting a degree in International Business and am looking forward to a career in Non-Profit work! Be sure to check out WSU's Her Campus page!