Young Hollywood Turned It Out at NYFW!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Forget about what was happening on the runways, our eyes were on the stylin’ celebs giving us total fashion envy, specifically those under the age of 25. Here are some of the young celebrity looks we loved the most coming straight from the front rows at New York Fashion Week!

Victoria Justice at Rebecca Minkoff

Velvet. Lingerie-inspired dress. Denim jacket. Tinted sunglasses. Choker. Clogs. This look screams 90s and she is rocking it!

Zendaya at Project Runway

Just last week we found out the Disney actress turned young fashion icon will be guest judging the season finale for the upcoming season of Project Runway (so exciting!). So, it was only appropriate that she would make an appearance at the Project Runway show! She looked dazzling in this black flared pantsuit from her collection, Daya by Zendaya.

Zayn Malik at Tom Ford

Zayn was looking scruffy and dapper at the Tom Ford show supporting his girlfriend, Gigi Hadid.

Natalie La Rose at Georgine

Whoever said you can’t wear white after Labor Day should have seen Natalie La Rose in this hot number! She is taking black, white, and red all over to a whole new level.

Kylie Jenner at Alexander Wang

This was one of many edgy outfits King Kylie was seen sporting throughout the week with her bleach blonde hair making quite the statement.

Hailey Baldwin at Harper’s Bazaar Party

Hailey Baldwin made numerous appearances in shows like Tommy Hilfiger and Jeremy Scott throughout the week but here she is off the runway looking as daring and glamorous as ever.

Chanel Iman at the Target + IMG NYFW Kickoff Event

Here is the beauty looking fresh and fabulous at the kickoff event for New York Fashion Week.

Emily Ratajkowski at the Target + IMG NYFW Kickoff Event

Only Emily Ratajkowski can pull off such a bold cutout and look flawless. And those shoes!

Ahh, New York Fashion Week, how we love you!

Nicole is a junior at William Paterson studying Public Relations. She loves to write for Her Campus and her blog Glamorously, Nicole when she's not harassing her dog, Nikko, for kisses. Her ultimate dream is to work for a makeup company creating and testing lipsticks, which is basically what she does in her free time now.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"