WPUNJ Pioneers Show Off Their Winter Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

On this week’s campus style at WPUNJ, we can see different approaches to the winter weather.

On the left we have Lucy Yeghiazaryan, a junior majoring in jazz performance wearing an awesome sapphire ensemble with Ralph Lauren boots.

In the top middle, with his camouflage urban gothic look, we have Trenton Johnson, a freshman who is undecided. 

In the bottom middle, Gabriela Ramirez, a sophomore majoring in political science, made it clear that she is ready for spring with her bright yellow peacoat and white bootcut pants.

On the right, Sara May, a freshman majoring in fine arts and education, embraces the winter weather with her metallic doc martens as her statement piece.

The winter only changes your style if you let it. Like these WPUNJ Pioneers, layer up and use bold colors and patterns to your advantage!

Xiana Gutierrez, sophomore at William Paterson University, is the co-president of The B.A.B.Y. Dolls, staff writer of The Beacon, and Beacon Representative of the Student Government Association with a passion for fashion, cosmetology, and all things fabulous.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"