William Paterson’s LGBTQ Celebration Week

Happy Monday Collegietttes happy start of LGBTQ week! It’s a special time for those that identify with the LGBTQ community and Her Campus WPUNJ is a proud cosponsor of the events! Tomorrow marks the start of events that range from a Rocky Horror Picture Show viewing to a Broadway Trip and ending with the great NJLBTQ College Leadership Conference which started off here at Willy P! As proud founders of the conference which is now held at Montclair State University, HCWPUNJ hopes you all take time out of your schedule to attend one or several events! We know we’re excited and honored to be cosponsors, and hope you all are equally as excited for what’s to come. Take time to explore a community you might otherwise not have and learn perhaps how you can play a proactive role in ensuring that the LGBTQ Rights movement!

Ana Valentin is a freshman at William Paterson with a wrong major in Environmental Science but will be transferring in the spring to Elementary Special Education and English Creative Writing, She has a burning love for all things glitter, beautiful, and fashionable. You'll probably find her in the student cafe sucking down a machiatto. If you do, feel free to say hello. She likes those too.