This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Taryn Jozefowicz

Year: Senior

Major: Communication/ Public Relations

Hometown: Milltown, NJ

Interests/Hobbies: Spending time with family and friends, listening to music, and being active.

Relationship status: In a relationship

Sign: Sagittarius

Favorites

Color: Orange

Animal: Elephant

TV show: Dexter

Movie: He’s Just Not That Into You

Season: Winter… I love the snow!

Ice cream flavor: Coffee ice cream with Heath bars

Fun facts

Describe yourself in three words. Caring, bubbly, and organized

What TV character would you be and why? Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City because I aspire to one day have a closet like hers.

Nationality: British, Russian, Polish, and Puerto Rican

What was your favorite class at WPU and why? Interpersonal Communication with Dr. Barry Morgenstern. He was an amazing teacher who engaged his students to learn and participate in every class.

What’s something about you that surprised people? I’m level 55 on Call of Duty: Black Ops on X-Box

Cat person or dog person? Dog person

Love life

First kiss: Kevin Zakszewski

First boyfriend: Kevin Zakszewski. He was my boyfriend in sixth grade.

Dream Date: Going for a nice dinner, then walking along the beach in California to see a perfect sunset.

Celebrity crush: David Beckham

Three things you look for in a guy: Good sense of humor, athletic, good style/well-dressed.

Nicole attends William Paterson University and is majoring in English with a concentration in writing. She is 21 and lives in Livingston, NJ. She loves to read, watch Netflix, and nap as often as she can. She also loves her dog and anything feline-related.
Christine is the Co-Founder and former Editor-in-Chief of the WPUNJ branch of Her Campus. She graduated summa cum laude in May 2015 with BAs in English Literature and Secondary Education and a minor in Creative Writing. Christine currently lives in Maryland and likes to visit Washington, DC (but a little part of her will always miss New Jersey). She loves to edit and aspires to write the great American novel... eventually. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, hanging out with her husband and corgi puppy, fangirling over Marvel superheroes and Rothy's shoes, and watching Netflix.