Stephanie Joseph ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Stephanie D. Joseph

Hometown: Union

Major: Exercise Physiology

Year: Junior

Fun Fact: I’m very shy in public, but in front of my closest friends I’m the best contemporary dancer our there!

Favorite Quote: “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” -Harriet Tubman

Extra Curricular Activities: I’m a student ambassador, secretary of CARIBSA, charity chair of WPU Rowdies, and I’m also a member of a few clubs when I have the free time. Right now I am working on launching another club with another William Paterson student.

HC: What made you choose WPUNJ?

SJ: I chose William Paterson because of the location; it’s not too far or too close from home. Also, the tuition, and I also couldn’t resist the beauty of the campus!

HC: You’re so involved on campus. How do you manage your time without going insane?

SJ: Through experience, I’ve learned that time management is the key! I try to avoid procrastination at all costs.

HC: What is one thing about yourself that usually surprises people?

SJ: I’m crazily persistent. I also have an outgoing and extroverted personality that blossoms once I’m in a comfortable environment.

HC: What are the top 5 things on your bucket list?

SJ: 1. Go to my homeland, Haiti, and inspire young children to strive for success.

2. Skydive

3. Visit London

4. Build an orphanage for kids in Haiti without a family or a home.

5. Take a random road trip with my friends.

Megan Galema is a senior at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She is a double major in Print Journalism and Public Relations. She was appointed the development manager and managing editor of Her Campus WPUNJ, where she gets to work hands on with the new members of the chapter. Megan began as a contributing writer since it first launched in March 2013. She also works for Undergraduate Admissions at WPUNJ as the special tour coordinator and writes for The Pioneer Times. Megan is also a contributing writer for an online music magazine, EDGE, that highlights local bands, charity organizations and up and coming photographers.  
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"