This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Shakira is no stranger to making mega worldwide hits, she has so many under her hips that don’t lie.

Music Sessions Volume #53 with Bizzarap was no different, they debut the song on January 11, 2023 and as of Saturday, March 11, the video currently holds 415,332,597 views.Bizarrap Shakira

The song talks about infidelity, calling out fake people, and overcoming life’s biggest problems by becoming stronger than before.

The song inspired countless TikTok dance challenges and memes on social media.

But that’s not the only thing the song is gaining.

According to Billboard, the song broke four Gusiness World Records.

• Most stream Latin track on Spotify in 24 hours (14,393,324)
  • Most viewed Latin track on YouTube in 24 hours (63,000,000)
  • Fastest Latin track to reach 100 million views on YouTube (In two days and approximately 22 hours)
  • Most stream Latin track on Spotify in one week (80,646,962)

Shakira and Bizzarap also recently appeared on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and performed the song.

Shakira clearly has so much more to tell through her music and fans can’t wait to see what else is in store for her. As she’s also recently collaborated with Colombian singer Karol G for TQG off of her album “Manana Sera Bonito” which touches on similar themes.

Let’s hope we can get a full album from her in the future cause clearly she’s won’t stop making any more hits anytime soon.

An aspiring journalist with a passion for pop culture but also talks about self-care, and local news. Major in Journalism minor in Psychology. And whenever she's not writing articles or studying she's listening to music or podcasts or watch television.