SBSK ’14: Spring Break Survival Swag

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Hi, collegiettes! We’re reporting in during spring break to thank Her Campus and their affiliates for the cool Spring Break Survival Kits they sent us a few weeks ago. As always, Her Campus and their partners were exceptionally generous, and we greatly appreciate the awesome assorted swag.

Her Campus sent a pair of pink HC sunglasses, a car window sticker, and more of their cute Super Classy Koozies in blue and pink. Our girls loved the opportunity to show off their HC spirit! Chipotle included two coupons for free food, which our girls went totally loco for! Neuro sent a sweet sleep kit which included a sleep mask and a bottle of their signature Neuro Sleep – perfect to help President Jenna recoup from our First Birthday Bash event last week! TRESemmé sent us several of their 7 Day Keratin Smooth System kits. Our girls are pumped to come back from spring break with a full week of silky-smooth hair! And ZOTOS Biotera sent their Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner, a one-step wonder product (shampoo, conditioner, deep-conditioner, leave-in-detangler, and shine treatment all in one) that we’re all super-excited to try! What a time-saver for us busy collegiettes! Yokini Swimwear sent us coupon cards for customizable bikini bottoms that look comfy and chic! And last but certainly not least, European Wax Center sent us vouchers for a free eyebrow, underarm, or bikini wax. We’ll be all set for summer in no time!

So, thanks again to Her Campus, Chipotle, neuro, TRESemmé, ZOTOS Biotera, Yokini Swimwear, and European Wax Center for putting together such a generous mix of stuff into our #HCSurvivalKits. You guys are seriously the best!

HCXO,

Christine is the Co-Founder and former Editor-in-Chief of the WPUNJ branch of Her Campus. She graduated summa cum laude in May 2015 with BAs in English Literature and Secondary Education and a minor in Creative Writing. Christine currently lives in Maryland and likes to visit Washington, DC (but a little part of her will always miss New Jersey). She loves to edit and aspires to write the great American novel... eventually. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, hanging out with her husband and corgi puppy, fangirling over Marvel superheroes and Rothy's shoes, and watching Netflix.