Rashawn Ramirez: ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Rashawn Ramirez

Year: Junior

Major: Accounting

Fun Fact: I’m a twin.

Relationship Status: In a relationship.

Extra-Curricular Activities: Playing football, basketball, and poker.

Favorites

Movie: The Pianist

Quote: “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”

Show: Bar Rescue 

Food: Spanish Food, especially tortillas!

Love Life

HC: What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?

RR: Her body and smile.  

HC: What do you look for in a relationship?

RR: Humor, intelligence, and loyalty.

HC: Any deal breakers?

RR: I don’t like any women that are loud, conceited, or too reserved. 

HC: What’s your ideal girl like?

RR: Someone that is spontaneous and could make me laugh and someone that can dress well is a plus.

Get To Know Him

HC: Where do you see yourself within the next 5 years?

RR: With my master’s degree and CPA. I want to be working at a firm and traveling around the world, too! 

HC: You’re working on bringing AKPsi to campus; how’s that coming along?

RR: Great! We’re getting new members every week. We felt as though William Paterson needed a fraternity to bring the business students together. I’m excited about the future of the chapter. 

HC: What’s your favorite thing about WPUNJ?

RR: The people. I’ve made some great friends and met some dope people since I’ve been here.

HC: What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned so far?

RR: Never be too hard on yourself. Do your best and prepare for the worst. 

Megan Galema is a senior at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She is a double major in Print Journalism and Public Relations. She was appointed the development manager and managing editor of Her Campus WPUNJ, where she gets to work hands on with the new members of the chapter. Megan began as a contributing writer since it first launched in March 2013. She also works for Undergraduate Admissions at WPUNJ as the special tour coordinator and writes for The Pioneer Times. Megan is also a contributing writer for an online music magazine, EDGE, that highlights local bands, charity organizations and up and coming photographers.  
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"