Phil Quatrone ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Phil Quatrone

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Lodi, NJ

Major: Accounting 

Activities/clubs: Fraternity 

Sign: Taurus 

Relationship Status: Single 

Fun Facts

Dream Vacation: Bora Bora 

Dream Job: CEO 

Pet Peeve: Terrible drivers 

Celebrity Crush: Beyoncé 

Favorite Quote: “Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”

Love Life

First thing you notice about a girl: Her smile 

Your most attractive quality: Nice eyes 

First kiss: 5th grade 

Turn-on: Good personality 

Turn-off: Smokers 

Favorites

Song: “Handsome & Wealthy” – Migos 

Movie: A Bronx Tale 

TV Show: Blue Mountain State 

Sport: Baseball 

Team: New York Yankees 

Food: Buffalo Boneless Wings  

Dessert: Ben & Jerry’s Late Night Snack 

Just For Fun

Celebrity Look-a-like: Frankie Edgar 

Choose a super-power: Invisibility 

Choose three people to have dinner with – one living, one dead, and one fictional: Beyoncé, George Washington, Harry Potter 

Jenna is the Co-Founder, President and Social Media & Events Director of the WPUNJ branch of Her Campus.  She is a senior Marketing major with a minor in Public Relations.  In the fall 2014 semester, she interned with In Touch, Life & Style and Closer Weekly at Bauer Publishing in the public relations department.  In the spring 2015 semester, she is interning with Jaguar Land Rover North America in the network development department.  She is the Student Representative for the PR & Marketing Committee of WPUNJ, a MTV Trendspotter for MTV Insights and blogger of collegiate advice.  She is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma and Lambda Pi Eta honor societies, and will graduate Magna Cum Laude.  Previously, Jenna worked as a Student Ambassador and Tour Coordinator in the Admissions Office at WPUNJ, was a member of the Student Public Relations Association (SPRA) and was a publicity intern for Kim "Kim D" DePaola, owner of POSCHE Boutique in Wayne, NJ, who is featured on the Real Housewives of New Jersey.  Jenna's interests include dancing, shopping and hanging out with friends.  She loves everything pink and Britney Spears!