This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

We all have those days when our hair just won’t cooperate; the ‘beast’ can sometimes have a mind of its own no matter how many hair products you put into it to tame it. So instead of driving yourself crazy over how to manage your lucious locks, skip the stress and try out a simple updo instead! Check out this super easy tutorial to get that ‘effortless yet elegant’ look you’ve always wanted!

Tips:

• Make sure you use texturizing spray or dry wax (we love this one!) to give your hair hold. 
  • Don’t worry about any fly-aways or small bumps in your updo; they’ll add to the whole messy aspect of your bun!
  • If your hair starts to unravel, just twist while coiling it around itself to keep the shape intact. 
  • When adding bobby pinss, don’t go crazy!
  • Wear it loud and proud! You look fab, girl.

Source:

joannagoddard.blogspot.com

Samantha is a Junior and the president of Her Campus WPUNJ at William Paterson University in Wayne, New Jersey. She prefers the nickname Sam and is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Visual Communication. She lives in Central Jersey and lives for the New York Rangers. She loves the outdoors and all things entomology, especially butterflies. When she's not catching up on her favorite Netflix shows she's either working out at the Rec, writing up a spicy new piece for Her Campus, or watching hockey. But most importantly, the way to her heart is some delicious sushi!
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"