This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Fall is my favorite season! It’s all about good books, cozy sweaters, and pumpkin-spiced everything! Just to make it a little cozier I’m going to share with you a list of my top fall essentials.

Pumpkin Spiced Drinks

My favorite fall drinks at the moment are the Yogi pumpkin-spiced tea and pumpkin cream cold brew from either Dunkin or Starbucks. If you want sall in a sip these will do it.

Comfy Sweat-Sets

I am always cold so when fall rolls around! I’m pretty much freezing most of the time, and my go-to outfits are a cute sweat-set that can be dressed up or down, but either way it’s a guaranteed comfort fest. I just got the cutest sets from Old Navy but almost anywhere and everywhere is stocking upon them.

Soft and Cozy Throw Blankets

Fall and Winter are just that much cozier when you have a good blanket or throw layers around so that you can snuggle up at any time.

Fall Scented Candles

I love candles in general but lighting a candle on a rainy fall day just feels more satisfying. I have been loving the cinnamon pumpkin muffin candle from Target but any will do!

Good Books

A big part of a fall for me is snuggling up in bed with a hot cup of tea and a good book so if you enjoy reading, maybe treat yourself to a good book, you won’t regret it!

I'm am a second-semesterfreshman at William Paterson University and I ma originally from South Africa. My major is Studio Art and I'm a very creative and artsy person.