Life > Experiences

My Favorite Places To Eat Near WPUNJ

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

If you’re ever hungry and not sure what to eat or even where to go, I suggest going to these places that will for sure serve you amazing food!

• Manhattan Bagel
Bagels
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

Manhattan Bagel is my favorite place to go for bagels for breakfast. They also give you a discount if you are a WPUNJ student! Just show them your ID before checking out and they will apply the discount.

• Starbucks

There are 2 Starbucks’ locations in Wayne that are close to school. Both locations have very sweet staff and my drinks always taste good. Definitely recommend grabbing some coffee or refreshments from either location.

• Belmont Grill
Grilled Cheese
Christin Urso / Spoon

I have been coming here since my freshman year and I’m so glad I found this place! I highly recommend the Grilled Cheese, Turkey Club, Chicken Caesar Salad, and their Buffalo Chicken Wrap. And you MUST get their Cajun Fries, I am absolutely obsessed with them! They also offer student specials so keep a look out!

• Park Wayne Diner
Anna Schultz-Chocolate Milkshake And Hand With Rings
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

I love coming here on dates with my boyfriend in between classes! They have really good chocolate milkshakes and grilled cheese. I highly recommend ordering some wings as well!

• Anthony Franco’s Pizza
Flatbread Pizza
Jenny Georgieva / Spoon

Definitely go to Anthony Franco’s Pizza and order some Penne Vodka pasta, it is so delicious! They also have the best BBQ Chicken Pizza with thick crust!

• Brother Bruno’s Pizza, Deli & Bagels

Brother Bruno’s Pizza, Deli & Bagels is soo good and very close to main campus. I definitely recommend ordering food from them! I love their pepperoni pizza!

• Panera Bread

I had never stepped foot into a Panera Bread until just this year. Our WPUNJ Her Campus President introduced me to this place and I can’t wait to go back soon and try some more items! Their BBQ Chicken Sandwich is so good!

There are also fast food places near campus. A few options would be:

• McDonalds
  • Wendy’s
  • Popeyes
Dayana is a sophmore at William Paterson University and is majoring in Accounting