This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Luisa Garcia ’16

This week’s profile is Luisa! Dedicated sister of Delta Phi Epsilon with a major funny bone….this girl is the one to count on to get the party started! Our Chrissy Teigen look alike is every girl’s spirit animal. Pizza and puppy lover alike, here’s what she say to say! 

Name: Luisa Garcia

Year: Senior

Hometown: Parsippany

Major: Public Health Education

Minor: Social Justice

Activities/clubs: Sister and Vice President of Operations for Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority

Sign: Virgo

Relationship status: Single

Fun Facts

Favorite Quote:Everything happens for a reason

Dream vacation: Backpacking throughout Europe

Dream job: Hospital Administrator

Pet peeve: Ugly teeth and bad breath

Celeb crush: Ryan Gosling ;)

Love Life

First thing you notice about a girl/guy: Their teeth.. But also their sense of humor

Your most attractive quality:  My smile. If it isn’t obvious yet, I obsess over teeth

First kiss: My 7th grade “boyfriend” walking to class.. It was a big deal

Turn-on: Their ability to keep a conversation

Turn-off: Cockiness, yes we know you’re good looking, let’s move on now.

Perfect date: Playing with puppies at a shelter then dinner while watching a comedy movie.

Best pick-up line: “Are you from Tennessee? ‘Cuz you’re the only ten I see” Gets me everytime

Favorites

Song: Mambo No. 5, hands down. It gets the party started

Movie: Mean Girls, I’ve memorized the script. Currently waiting for Tina Fey to discover me for the sequel (Pssst there’s a sequal out

TV Show: The office, I’ve watched all 9 seasons.. Three times

Book: I wish I had time to read..

Sport: Love to play volleyball, but also enjoy watching football

Food: Pizza pizza Pizza. Something about carbs that I can’t stay away

Dessert: Tres Leches, a spanish dessert that will change your life

Just For Fun

Celebrity Look-a-like: Recently I’ve been compared to Chrissy Teigen way too many times

Choose a super-power: Power to read peoples’ minds

Best class you’ve taken at WPUNJ: Globalization Transformation and the Human Conditions. Aside from having a great professor, it changed my views on certain subjects.

Choose three people to have dinner with – one living, one dead, and one fictional:

1). Oprah, because.. It’s Oprah. 2) My grandma, wish I could have one last conversation with her. 3) My fictional twin.. It would be crazy to think the world could handle two of me

The Disney Princess you most relate to and why: Ariel from the little mermaid. We can relate because I had a crush on Eric when I was younger and obsessed over his dog too.

Where someone can find you on campus: University Hall eating.. Food is my first love, and all practically live in UH.

Samantha is a Junior and the president of Her Campus WPUNJ at William Paterson University in Wayne, New Jersey. She prefers the nickname Sam and is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Visual Communication. She lives in Central Jersey and lives for the New York Rangers. She loves the outdoors and all things entomology, especially butterflies. When she's not catching up on her favorite Netflix shows she's either working out at the Rec, writing up a spicy new piece for Her Campus, or watching hockey. But most importantly, the way to her heart is some delicious sushi!
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"