This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Have you been too busy juggling your hectic school and work schedule to even realize Halloween is coming up? Then all of sudden it’s the night of, and you have no ideas for a costume! Well, have no fear; HCWPUNJ is here! We found these 10 fun last minute DIY costumes for you to choose from.

1. Error 404:

This costume is simple yet hilarious.  Throw on a plain tee and jeans and write the message with a sharpie or fabric marker, and you’re finished!

Source: Huffington Post

2. Facebook:

Show your friends how silly and innovative you can be by re-creating this costume. The only thing you need to do is write ‘book’ on your face with face paint or eyeliner, and then you’re your mom’s favorite social network! Bonus points for ‘poking’ your friends!

Source: Huffington Post

3. Pinterest:

It’s one of our favorite social network sites! Get a bulletin board and decorate it. You can either carry it or attach a string to it and wear it around your neck.

Source: Huffington Post

4. Identity Thief:

One of the easiest Halloween costumes yet. All you need is sticky nametags. Bonus points for ‘acting out’ the different characters over the course of the night.

Source: Huffington Post 

5. Pumpkin Face:

This costume is great for adding your own personal flare! What you need: a simple black outfit, orange and yellow face paint, and a green leafy headband (or just a plain green headband – you can add the leaves yourself).

Source: Spoonful

6. Donkey Piñata:

Want a cute costume idea? All you need is a basic color dress, glue, and streamers to be a cute and colorful donkey piñata! If you want to add an extra spark, dress it up with heels and a headband with cups for ears! Bonus points if you give yourself a tail, too!

Source: Seventeen

7. Pop Art:

Check out this insane face-painting job for our creative collegiettes!  Pick up some face paint from your local craft store or even use some of your own makeup to carefully draw on every detail. You’ll look like you just stepped out of an old-school comic panel. Bonus points if you dress ’50s-style to match.

Source: Buzzfeed 

8. Sims:

Want to dress up like a character from everyone’s favorite life simulator game? You can wear your own outfit for this one. Make a green diamond out of construction paper, glue it to wire, and then bend the wire around a headband. Bonus points if you walk around speaking Simlish (Sims gibberish) all night! Ba harmy plutar? Glarch!

Source: Seventeen

9. Silent Film Actor:

Do you love old films? For this costume, wear only black and white and exaggerated face makeup like the picture you see here. You can even add some 1920s-inspired accessories.  Bonus points if you make your own text cards like they did back in the day!

Source: Buzzfeed

10. Miley Cyrus:

Be the queen of teddy bear twerking by making two small space buns on the sides of your head. There are many outfit options for this costume: you can go crazy with a typical Miley outfit with bright colors and patterns, or you can wear a simple tank and pajama shorts. Don’t forget your Teddy!

Souce: Brit

If you try any of these costumes ideas use the hashtag #hcwpunjcostume and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with your picture! Happy Halloween, collegiettes!

My name is Lauren Marvin and I am on exchange from New Mexico. I love to write and I am very passionate about unbiased, truthful journalism. My favorite part of my day is choosing what personality my clothes should portray. I spend most of my free time watching the news, Pinterest or at the gym and subsequently eating what I just burned off. I love a challenge and I am determined to succeed at whatever I am faced with. 
Lainie is a contributing writer for Her Campus WPUNJ.  She is currently a junior print journalism major. She hopes to one day travel the globe and share her experiences with the world via a blog or in magazine articles. She enjoys listening to music, hanging out with friends and family, and surfing Tumblr for the latest memes. 
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"