This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name:  Jennifer Amato

Year: Senior

Hometown: Madison, NJ

Major: English—Writing

Minor: Public relations

Activities/clubs: President of Delta Phi Epsilon, volunteer for Knights of Columbus

Sign: Libra

Relationship status: Taken

Fun Facts

Favorite Quote: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt/ “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”- Eleanor Roosevelt / “Everything happens for a reason.” Sorry, I couldn’t just pick one; I love quotes!

Dream vacation:  Backpacking around Europe and staying the longest in Italy

Dream job: Writer for the New York Times

Pet peeve: When people sing along to songs and don’t know the correct words

Celeb crush: Shia Labeouf

Love Life

First thing you notice about a guy: Their hair and if they have a sense of humor

Your most attractive quality: My eyes—some days they are green, some days they are brown. I love how they always change.

First kiss:  It was horrible! My first boyfriend and I were watching Step Brothers, and it just happened. I don’t even remember details; I just know it was awful and painfully awkward.

Turn-on:  Sense of style

Turn-off: Arrogance/ rudeness

Perfect date: Doing something spontaneous. Going to the city or the beach or going on a picnic. I like last minute plans that end up being little adventures.

Best pick-up line: There are so many I have heard that are just so awkward. I guess the best one I’ve heard would be “Aren’t your legs tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day!”

Favorites

Song: “Do Better” by Say Anything

Movie: Disturbia and Titanic

TV Show: Teen Wolf

Book: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Sport: I’m not really into sports, but basketball would be the sport I know the most about because I was the stat girl in high school.

Food: Any kind of pasta dish, but especially cavatelli and broccoli.

Dessert: Cookies!

Nail polish color: Purple.

Autumn accessory: Boots, especially over the knee, and scarves.

Just For Fun

Celebrity Look-a-like: I have no idea! My freshman year of high school people told me I looked like Miranda Cosgrove.

Choose a super-power: Invisibility for sure.

Best class you’ve taken at WPUNJ: Technical Writing with Dr. Robertson

Choose three people to have dinner with – one living, one dead, and one fictional: Shia Labeouf, James Dean, and Spider-Man

The Disney Princess you most relate to and why: Snow White only because my family used to call me that when I was a baby, and I looked like her!

Where someone can find you on campus: I am always in the library, but usually in one of the corner rooms so I can actually get work done or I’ll be in the atrium computer lab.

What you love most about being in a sorority: What I love most is the bond that I have made with so many different girls that I never would have spoken to before joining Greek life. The fact that we all joined because we wanted to be a part of something, especially dphie, makes all of us connected, and I love that. I also love all the connections I have made not only with sisters but others in Greek life and other organizations.

You can find Jennifer on twitter @jen_a1992

Nicole attends William Paterson University and is majoring in English with a concentration in writing. She is 21 and lives in Livingston, NJ. She loves to read, watch Netflix, and nap as often as she can. She also loves her dog and anything feline-related.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"