Jason Gareffa ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Jason Gareffa

Year: 2015

Major: Communication

Fun Fact: I guess that I’m lefty… not many lefties in the world.

Extra-Curricular Activities: Playing basketball, lifting, and sometimes hiking.

Favorites

TV Show: Game of Thrones, True Detective, and The Walking Dead.

Movie: The Wolf of Wall Street.

Sport: Basketball and football.

Quote: “The best way to navigate through life is to give up all of our controls.” – Gerald Jampolsky

Food: I literally will eat anything you put in front of me.

Love Life

HC: What is the first thing you notice about a girl?

JG: Well besides her body I would have to say a nice smile or nice eyes.

HC: What is the number one thing you value in a relationship?

JG: I would have to say trust.  We can’t have relationship if there isn’t trust between the two of us. 

HC: Are there any deal breakers?

JG: If she can’t hold a conversation…huge deal breaker. Or if she smokes cigarettes

HC: Describe your ideal girl.

JG: Short, toned body, athletic, blue or green eyes, dimples, great personality, sense of humor, and just knows how to have fun and fit in with my friends.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

JG: Hannah Davis or Vanessa Hudgens.

Getting to Know Him

HC: What is the most important lesson that you have learned thus far?

JG: Don’t trust everyone, including some of those you call your friends.

HC: Describe yourself in five words.

JG: Drop-dead sexy and hilarious.

HC: What are your plans post-graduation?

JG: Hopefully find a job right away, but I would love to take a long vacation and just travel.

HC: You can create the perfect music festival line-up. Who would be your headlining artists?

JG: Hardwell, Alesso, Zac Brown Band, Coldplay, and Kanye… now I’m talking about old Kanye aka Late Registration, The College Dropout and Graduation.

HC: What do you do during your spare time?

JG: Besides working, I usually go to the gym, work out for a bit and just grab a drink with a bunch of my friends and relax.

Megan Galema is a senior at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She is a double major in Print Journalism and Public Relations. She was appointed the development manager and managing editor of Her Campus WPUNJ, where she gets to work hands on with the new members of the chapter. Megan began as a contributing writer since it first launched in March 2013. She also works for Undergraduate Admissions at WPUNJ as the special tour coordinator and writes for The Pioneer Times. Megan is also a contributing writer for an online music magazine, EDGE, that highlights local bands, charity organizations and up and coming photographers.  
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"