How To Rock The Ugly Christmas Sweater Season In Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

The time has come for everyone to whip out their favorite ugly sweaters, or buy one for a random ugly Christmas sweater party! Whatever the occasion may be, ugly Christmas sweaters are always a must have for the holiday season. Below are some ugly sweater outfit ideas for every personality.

1. The Classic Ugly Christmas Sweater

Pairing your classic ugly Christmas sweater with a pair of jeans or dark pants and boots makes for a classic holiday look where you can’t go wrong! This is the perfect outfit for a last-minute invite to an ugly Christmas sweater themed party.​

[CREDIT: VICTORIA SAAVEDRA AND STEPHANY HIDALGO]

2. Mr. and Mrs. Clause

Have a Mr. Clause? Rock matching couples’ ugly sweaters this holiday season for a more romantic spin to the ugly Christmas sweater season! Maybe your Mr. Clause can dress head to toe in a classic Santa Clause outfit to match your Mrs. Clause sweater even better.

[CREDIT: DANIELA BRUZZESE]

3. Cute Christmas Sayings

If you have a favorite Christmas quote every holiday season, wear a “PUNNY” ugly sweater to show off your unique style and personality! Making your outfit fun will help make conversation at your holiday parties!

[CREDIT: JESSICA GUERRIERA]

4. Ugly Christmas Sweater for Two

Have a BFF you are inseparable from? This ugly Christmas sweater takes that bond to the next level. You two will not only be the talk of the party but you’ll get to share the spotlight with your best friend! Now beware the seperation from your other “sweater half” throughout the night!

[CREDIT: GAB FALCO]

What are YOUR favorite ugly Christmas sweater? Comment below!

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"