HC Survival Kit Goodies For Fall!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Her Campus WPUNJ was ecstatic when getting our Fall Survival Kit! Here are just some of the few amazing gifts HC Nationals gave us! 

CAMELBAK: Forge Divide Mug 

This new take on a coffee or tea travel mug is brilliant! With just the press of a button you can enjoy your drink and on release it closes shut to prevent spills! That will DEFINITELY save us on Mondays! 

FREEMAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Face Masks

These masks are lifesavers. From the Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask to the Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask these are just two of the awesome samples we recieved. These masks refresh your skin, tighten pores and give you an allover glow!

RIMMEL 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner and The Only 1 Lipstick 

All we can say is….IN LOVE. The mascara really does reign true when it says no eyelash curler needed! The lipsticks are creamy and go on smooth with the perfect hint of sheer color, and the electric blue liner? Yes, we love to make statements. 

While there are more featured in the picture, these are just a few favorites from the HCWPUNJ girls, we cannot thank the sponsors enough for all the goodies we got! 

Samantha is a Junior and the president of Her Campus WPUNJ at William Paterson University in Wayne, New Jersey. She prefers the nickname Sam and is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Visual Communication. She lives in Central Jersey and lives for the New York Rangers. She loves the outdoors and all things entomology, especially butterflies. When she's not catching up on her favorite Netflix shows she's either working out at the Rec, writing up a spicy new piece for Her Campus, or watching hockey. But most importantly, the way to her heart is some delicious sushi!
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"