“A Girl Without a Bow is Not a Girl”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Are you looking for a new way to express yourself without getting a total makeover? Just add a hair bow! Now you may think that bows are only worn for dress-up and dance recitals, but they are actually a must-have fashion accessory for every season. Whether attached to a barrette, headband, or hair tie, bows are a cute, creative, and inexpensive way to express your girly, sporty, sophisticated, artsy, comfy, or “fan-girl” self. Here are six hair bows that will enable you show off your custom style just in time for fall!

1. “Through the Looking Glass”

Whether you are lost in Wonderland or just love the color pink, hair bows can be used to express your girlish charm while complimenting any skirt!

2. “I’m Loud, I’m Proud!”

Sequined hair bows are a great way to show school spirit or glamourize your tennis, gymnastics, softball, and cheer uniforms.

3. A Touch of Class

Can’t decide what you should wear to that job interview, wedding, first date, or other special occasion? Look smart and sophisticated with a lace hair bow!

4. “Somewhere Over the Rainbow”

Tired of your bland tanks and tees? Want to add some color to your outfit? Try seven with a rainbow hair bow!

5. Lazy Days

Whether you are studying for finals or lounging in your jammies, striped hair bows can help hide your bedhead!

6. “It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane…”

Sometimes a hair bow is worth a thousand words. Use character print bows to show off your Marvel, Pokémon, or Disney fandom!

Photo Sources:

Cover Photo

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"