This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Now that you can pack away the bulky coats, scarves, and mittens, are you scrambling to find warm-weather outfits that will show off your breezy, natural look? Try wearing these geek-chic fashions that will not only shout “Spring is Here,” but enable you to advertise your love for Disney, Marvel, and other pop-culture figures!

1. “Mischief Managed”

Haven’t you always wished you could live in the wizarding world (minus the death-eaters, werewolves, and dementors)? Try these adorable racer-back Potter tanks and Marauder’s Map-print dress, and you will be one step closer to wielding a wand!

2. “Well, Excuse me, Princess”

Even if you’re not planning on embarking on a treacherous journey through the land of Hyrule, these vibrant Legend of Zelda tops and stained-glass-print dress will help you to stay cool and look cute just in time for spring!

3. “Hulk, Smash!”

Are you looking for the perfect way to show off your appreciation for comic-book superheroes without wearing spandex, boots, and a cape? Well, with these colorful, stylish Marvel tanks you can!

4. “To Infinity and Beyond!”

Even if you don’t play with teddy bears or action figures anymore, these trendy “Toy Story” sketch tees and alien tank are must-haves for every Disney fan!

5. “Kiss The Girl”

Don’t you wish you could look like Ariel (sans the red hair, clamshell bra, and tail)? Wear this charming “The Little Mermaid” crop top, tank, and Ariel silhouette dress and you will have no problem wooing the prince of your dreams!

Photo Sources:

Cover Photo

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12

Photo 13

Photo 14

Photo 15

Photo 16

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"