This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

To celebrate February’s famous holiday, Valentine’s Day, which is not just for couples by the way, treat your friends, your mom, and even yourself to something special. Here are some ideas of what to give your loved ones or yourself this year!

1. Crocs or Cozy House Slippers 

Recently, crocs have been getting popular, and there are so many different styles and ways to customize them with jibbitz/charms! An alternative option is slippers, sandals, or shoes for around the house, but honestly, they aren’t as cute or comfortable!  

1. A Reasons Why I Love You Notebook 

Get a cute notebook for you to write reasons why you love your significant other, your best friend, or throw in some self-love. When the person receives this gift, they will be overjoyed and full of tears!  

1.  Weighted Blanket 

Personally, I still need to get one of these blankets for myself because not only do they look super comfy, but they help with nerves and for better sleep at night.

1. Matching Pajamas 

Hear me out for a second. Aren’t matching pajamas super cute and fun for photos, sleepovers, and memories? Target or Amazon have a variety of matching pajama options for families, couples, and friends to choose from!  

1. Puzzles 

This gift might raise some eyebrows, but puzzles are a great way to spend time and get to know each other better. They are also known to help with stress and finishing one can be very exciting! 

With these five options, I wish nothing but joy and love to everybody on their Valentine’s Day! If none of these work, a bouquet of flowers and a Squishmallow is another great choice! I don’t know about you, but my dog will forever be my Valentine that’s for sure!

hii! My name is Camila and I love to play sports, watch Disney and Marvel Movies, and listen to music! Dogs and dolphins are my favorite animals.