Favorite Finals Goodies!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Squad Gifts and Finals Stress Relievers! 

The holiday season is around the corner and finals have us stressed to the max and HC Nationals has been super kind enough to help us finish out strong with loads of goodies that appeal to any collegiette! Here are our favorites from the lot!

Vera Bradley Zip ID Case

For the hustle and bustle of college life we all know that sometimes we misplace things, important things like our ID’s or debit cards! These stylish cases keep our important stuff under wraps while adding some color to our keychain!

TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray

Don’t have enough time to make your hair decent for class? Have to run to your final but your hair is a mess? This sea salt spray gives a new name to the whole ‘messy undone’ look. A few spritzes here and there and it’ll look natural and as if you’ve just come off the beach!

Chipotle BOGO Cards & Free Entrée Cards

Ah, the gift of giving, especially when it comes to food. Whether you’ve been gift wrapping too much or studying like mad treat yourself, (and you’re girlfriend!) to a BOGO chipotle burrito, bowl, or tacos! 

Samantha is a Junior and the president of Her Campus WPUNJ at William Paterson University in Wayne, New Jersey. She prefers the nickname Sam and is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Visual Communication. She lives in Central Jersey and lives for the New York Rangers. She loves the outdoors and all things entomology, especially butterflies. When she's not catching up on her favorite Netflix shows she's either working out at the Rec, writing up a spicy new piece for Her Campus, or watching hockey. But most importantly, the way to her heart is some delicious sushi!
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"