This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Hey loves! Just here to show you some fall-inspired makeup looks for every girl! Fall is the season for warm colors, but also simple and soft. 

Simple and Sweet

This is for the girl who loves a simple makeup look. Going with a natural face but creating a strong brow creates a pretty look while still giving your face some dimension. 

A Fun Lip For a Fun Girl

This is for the girl who doesn’t want too much going on but still wants something fun. I always say go for a fun lip that isn’t too bright or too dark. In regards to your eyes, just do a simple winged tip and you’re all set!

Pop of Color

I always like to add a pop of color to my makeup look by smoking out a color. I chose a green for this look, but you can use any fall color!

Vampy Vibes

This look is for the girls who live for a dark lip, myself included. I usually do a simple eye because I want the focus on the lip.

Bold Eye for the Win

This is one of my favorite looks because it’s not an everyday look. You can do this with green, purple, yellow and orange. I chose to not do a winged tip because I didn’t want the eye to be too heavy.

Now go fall in love with a new makeup look!

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"