This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

On this week’s style blog, we have a collection of fall fashion featuring lots of blazers.

In the top left corner, Fatima Diaby, Junior Business major, is sporting a super cute pair of riding pants. (If you’d like to find a pair, they can be found at The Limited.)

Nzinga Diop, Sophomore Psychology major, wearing a blazer of course, has already brought out her boots for the fall weather.

In the top right corner, Diana Stawarz, Junior Nursing major, looked very cute and casual with cargo pants, combat boots, and her aviators on.

Arielle Phifer, Junior English Writing major, is wearing a pastel pink blazer and reppin’ her sorority, Omega Phi Chi!

Our two gentlemen in this week, Amir and Shawn Hayden, are sporting the khaki trend with Amir in a sweater/button-up combo and Shawn in a simple cross t-shirt.

Xiana Gutierrez, sophomore at William Paterson University, is the co-president of The B.A.B.Y. Dolls, staff writer of The Beacon, and Beacon Representative of the Student Government Association with a passion for fashion, cosmetology, and all things fabulous.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"