This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

In case you’re struggling to find something new to watch Entertainment Watch Report has got you covered!

1. “Dirty Dancing” (1987)

This 80s nostalgic romantic drama is about Frances “Baby”, she and her family stay at a hotel for the summer. She meets dance instructor Johnny and agrees to be his dance partner after his friend Penny becomes pregnant. They fall in love as problems arise in the hotel.

The movie is available on Amazon Prime.

1. “How I Met Your Father” (2022-Present)

The “How I Met Your Mother” spin-off centers around Sophie as she and her friends navigate adulthood, careers, and the dating scene in New York City. We get funny and relatable storylines and awesome cameos.

The show is a Hulu original.

1. “Love Island” (2015-Present)

If you’re into reality tv with hot romances, drama, and scandals, then “Love Island” is the show for you. Young adults reside in a villa where they meet new people to find a connection. There’s challenges like recouplings, new bombshell appearances, Casa Amor, and bold personalities. The show inspired new versions in Australia, the United States, Spain, and more.

The show is streaming on Hulu.

1. “Scream VI” (2023)

The sixth installment of the Scream franchise takes place in New York City with Sam, Tara, and their friends attempting a fresh start, except there’s Ghostface who’s out for blood. The plot is well-written along with multiple jumpscares and the reveal will actually shock you.

1. “John Tucker Must Die” (2006)

This underrated 2000s movie is about popular jock John Tucker who dates three different girls at the same time. They find out he played them and they teamed up with a new girl to get even with him.

The film is streaming on Hulu.

1. “Drive Me Crazy” (1999)

This 90s gem stars Melissa Joan Hart as popular girl Nicole Maris. She and her high school classmate and neighbor Chase Hammond agreed to pretend to be a couple so they can make her crush and his ex-girlfriend jealous. As always they like each other and become an actual couple.

The film is streaming on Amazon Prime.

1. “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” (2003)

Andie and Ben start seeing each other but they both have their own plans Andie writes an article on how to lose a guy within ten days. And Ben tries to prove he has a feminine side so he can take charge of an advertising project. As they get to know each other they end up having romantic feelings for each other. 

The film is streaming on Netflix.

An aspiring journalist with a passion for pop culture but also talks about self-care, and local news. Major in Journalism minor in Psychology. And whenever she's not writing articles or studying she's listening to music or podcasts or watch television.